FLEXLOGIX CONTROLLER SYSTEM COMPONENTS IDENTIFICATION

I: FlexLogix Platform

For distributed-control:
• (i.e., control platform is located at or close to the process/machine).
• Allows application to be simplified by dividing it.


This system has the following characteristics:
• Reduced size for smaller spaces
• Can be mounted on a DIN rail or panels
• Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
• Modular


FlexLogix Hardware



II. Flex Logix Main Component


FlexLogix Main Component

Flex Logix Features:
• 64 Kbyte (1794-L33) and 512 Kbyte (1794-L34) fixed memory:
• 1794-L33/A and 1794-L34/B support non-volatile memory to retain project without a battery
• Two communications slots installed in controller
• Support for NetLinx™ networks:
  – EtherNet/IP
  – DeviceNet
  – ControlNet


FlexLogix I/O placed on DIN rail:
• Supports one or two banks
  – (up to 8 local I/O modules and 8 extended local I/O modules)
Flex IOs

FlexLogix I/O placed on DIN rail:
• Extended local I/O modules can be located 1 to 3 m from local I/O
• FlexLogix systems support up to 512 I/O points

NOTE: FLEXLOGIX BANKS CAN EXTEND UP TO 10 FT. (3 METERS) WHEN USING EXTENDER CABLE.

III. FLEX LOGIX COMMUNICATION.
Connected directly to the controller in the daughtercard slots:





No comments:

Post a Comment